Purpose: To help all parishioners to recognize, encourage and support potential religious vocations. Introduce and create a culture of religious vocation awareness for the children, adolescents and young adults of the parish. To have this mission result in priestly and religious vocations from St. Helen Parish and Indian River County.
Time Commitment: Committee members meet the second Thursday of each month from 11 a.m. to Noon. Volunteer time commitment varies.
Events & Activities:
- Mass for Vocations is at 8:30 a.m. the 2nd Wednesday of each month at St. Helen Church.
- Eucharistic Adoration is the first Friday of the month in the Eucharistic Chapel at Holy Cross Church.
- National Vocation Awareness Week celebrations.
- Sponsorship the St. Helen Altar Server Appreciation Dinner
- Trips / Tours to St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary in Boynton
- Beach, FL
St. John Vianney, College Seminary in Miami Florida is hosting a Vocation Awareness Weekend March 13 to 15, 2020. Download the registration:
Enjoy this article on how one Church had seven priests ordained in 7 years: