Purpose: To create a culture of religious vocation awareness for the children, adolescents and young adults in our parish through prayer, education and apostolic action; and to help parishioners recognize, encourage and support potential religious vocations.
Time Commitment: Committee members meet the second Thursday of each month from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Volunteer time commitment varies according to ministry events and activities.
- Mass for Religious Vocations the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
- Recitation of the Divine Chaplet the 1st Monday of each month at 3 p.m in the Chapel.
- Daily rosary after 7:30 a.m. Mass.
- Holy Hour for Priests.
- Traveling Cross Program.
- Information about religious discernment.
- Religious vocation educational materials for all age groups.
- Experiencing religious life through trips (when possible) and virtual tours.
- Co-Sponsor activities for Youth & Young Adult Groups: Kitchen Angels Program, Celebration of National Vocation Awareness Week and Fiat Fest.
- Plan and sponsor the St. Helen Altar Server Appreciation Dinner.
Enjoy this article on how one Church had seven priests ordained in 7 years: