July 2021 to August 2021
Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist
Do you want to learn more about the Eucharist? Are you curious about the impact of the Jewish faith on the Catholic understanding of the Eucharist? You don’t need to be a biblical scholar to make some real progress. With $15 (the cost of the book) and a little time and effort, you can learn about your faith in a small group book study of Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist.
How? It’s easy!
1. Organize a group of 3-5 of your closest friends.
2. Register and come to any one of the three kick-off meetings.
3. At the meeting, you will receive the study outline and a copy of the book.
4. Your group picks the dates, times and location to meet for your group’s four follow-up sessions.
Register for one of the kick-off meetings at 772-567-5129
The kick-off meetings are scheduled for:
· Thurs., July 8 at 1:00 p.m. in the St. Francis room
· Fri., July 9 at 6:00 p.m. in the St. Patrick room
· Sat., July 10 at 9:15 a.m. in the St. Patrick room